At Froglock we will take your company’s security needs into full consideration when installing your Access Control systems whether it is a single door keypad to a full building wide system.
Commercial property access control systems provide keyless entry to authorized individuals. These systems are used by many businesses to limit the access of individual employees to areas of the building. They are also used so keys will not have to be distributed to each employee, yet the workplace can be secured. Froglock has several options of access control system for business owners. My NYC locksmiths can confer with you about your Control Access system needs. They will be able to assess the situation and provide honest and professional advice for your specific business needs.
Options for Access Control systems:
- Electronic PIN systems (entry with a numerical code)
- Mechanical key pad systems (entry with a numerical code)
- Card readers (magnetic cards or smart cards)
- Biometric systems (scans fingerprints, hands, etc)
Froglock Service Availability
Froglock complete locksmith services provides installation of Access Control systems in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Nassau County of Long Island.
Access Control: To Protect And Secure Your Life And Business
Having an access control unit is quite important nowadays, as it allows you to be in full control of your business or commercial building. In other words, your access control unit will restrict any unwanted people from entering in premises with utmost significance to you. With this fact at hand, you can further secure your area by using fingerprint biometric system fub or card. Frog Lock Co, will help you design the right access control system that reflects your life and business.
Every access control unit is ran by particular software, to which you fully access and command through the use of a computer which you and your other confidantes can personally access. Hence, why we recommend this for confidential portions of a business building, or restricted areas.
Why to Use Access Control?
The foregoing explication about an access control system is to proper deepen in this context giving you full knowledge about it. Having an access control posits several reasons, to wit as follows:
- A need to secure and protect some files, documents and other necessary things regarding your business operation.
- A few selected trusted individuals who you would like to have the access to enter into your restricted areas.
- You can be mindful of the betterment of your business operation and even the security of your life (when access control is set up at home for personal reasons).
The 3 reasons are, of course, giving you the best idea on why you have to use access control in some restricted premises in your commercial, office or home building. By understanding them, you can easily have your subjective decision and judgment of whether or not you will use this form of computerized restriction.
The Benefits of haveing Access Control
Deepening further the idea why you need to have this kind of computerized system will be done through the provision of benefits access control can really give you. These benefits are as follows:
- It protects and secures your business, or your life, through the ‘time-and-day restriction.’
- It gives you true peace of mind, considering that all your important documents and other things about your business are secured.
- It provides fulfillment to your life, guaranteeing incomparable satisfaction.
- It gives you a documented audit trail system, wherein you can have a record of who will open or who will attempt to open in the controlled (Employee monitoring software )and restricted area/s.
- It makes your life easy, as your system does have the main control system, whereby you can easily lock restricted premises during urgent or emergency situations.
As this access control is run by a reader’s system that is based on biometrics and finger prints or card of some selected persons, including you, rests assured that your full control is not at stake. The benefits in the foregoing specification are truly essential and fulfilling, in one way or another.
How Is Works?
This computerized system giving you control of access in your respective territories, may they be room/s in your commercial building or house, or the entire building itself, will make your entire business and life secured. Now, discussing on how it works is a must herein.
There are just a few key features for you to understand deeply with respect to the computer-based operation of access control. The basic features are specified below:
- It is operated by software. It means to say that your access control is run by a computer-based system, wherein the security is managed by a certain program you, of course, know.
- It has its own keypad system. From the name itself, it has its keypad, whereby you and your confidantes can program your own access using the finger prints biometrics or card.
- It has its own time attendance software that has limits employee tracking. With this programmed system, you can control your own people, and you can even prevent them from intruding into the protected things.
- The managed access control is tightened by the software-based program. With this, rest assured that nobody else can easily disrupt your protected and restricted premises.
- Your access control has the so-called magnetic lock or electric strike This particular feature is making your control so evasive; hence, it really protects and secures you from any form of harm.
- It has its own card and key fob proxy key. When your access control keys are lost or forgotten, there is still a way to easily unlock the restricted area/s. But, you or your one most trusted person should be the only one responsible in holding this proxy key.
Do You Really Need It?
Having said all the tenets and principles behind this access control, being considered important in your business, the question now is: Do you really need it? Well, the answer is a YES.
The Difference of Frog Lock from Others!!!
Perhaps, you are gradually enticed now to avail of this system for your business operation to be protected and secured. Well, the decision lies on your head. To some extent, having this form of computerized restriction in your commercial or residential building, or even some portions/rooms of it can really make your mind peaceful. You will not be worrying about bad incidents and circumstances to happen, due to lack of computerized security and protection.
This is where Frog Lock Co. comes in, to provide you the best and excellent services in terms of access control. This company, compared to others, is offering you with the most state-of-the-art access control system with a lot of options, affordable and negotiable prices, and, above all, trusted and tested services.
Frog Lock Co. is operating in some key areas in New York, particularly in Long Island, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. Just give as a call now, or you may use the contact form found in this website, for you to have a nice first transaction with us. Start securing and protecting your life and business with our access control services.