Frog Lock Locksmith recently did a job for a customer who requested adding a MEDECO tubular deadbolt in his new apartment. This type of lock is chosen for its durability and strength to guard your home against unauthorized access.
What are tubular deadbolts?
It’s a type deadbolt, which isn’t spring-loaded or beveled.
In that case, it must be 100% retracted for your door to open. With proper tubular deadbolt installation, it can also extend farther than its strike plate versus a dead latch. This means extending farther into your door frame. This system makes it harder for thieves to force open your door.
Let’s discuss more about MEDECO deadbolt benefits.
As you may already know, security is topmost priority for any business owner or homeowner.
We want to protect our family, assets, and of course, our safety. The problem, not all types and brands of locks and security systems are able to provide protection as much as we’d expect them to do so.
MEDECO Deadbolt Lock Benefits
- Duplication protection
- Duplicating or making additional keys is common among other commercial lock brands, giving thieves an easier time in breaking into someone’s home or office. If they want to, can make additional keys to your home or business.
- MEDECO can prevent this from happening with the latest designs and technologies for their deadbolts and other lock products.
- Key bumping prevention
- Key bumping is a break-in technique that’s been used by criminals for decades.
- Intruders can just use a bump key and a plastic paddle to break into any lock in a few seconds.
- However, key bumping isn’t easy to detect, so victims are struggling reporting such break-in incidents to the police and insurance companies.
- MEDECO deadbolts prevent key bumping, so we often recommend it to businesses and homeowners looking to get added protection and security for their assets.
- Drill and pick protection
- Did you know that MEDECO locks were the only ones that could withstand break-ins through an ordinary drill? (A recent review conducted by Consumer Reports)
- The brand ensures that their locks work well against drilling and picking. With a MEDECO tubular deadbolt, customers are able to up the level of protection you’d get for your home or business.
If you want improved security, talk to Frog Lock Locksmith about a new MEDECO tubular deadbolt installation. Call (516) 263-7770 today!
Trackback from your site.