Unlocking a Car In Brooklyne
It was a chilling Sunday morning when i received a call from an client in Brooklyn. The client wanted us to unlock her car ( Nisan maxima). She left her key in the car and locked the door. When we arrived, we inspected the car to see if there was any door which we could open. Unfortunately, all the doors and the windows were locked. we open the car using pomp tool
We provide locksmith serivce Bedford Stuyvesant
One of our clients called us from Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn to adjust their Jimmy Proff Guard Lock with a deadlock. He was one of our oldest clients and calls us regularly. We adjusted his lock with a deadlock and left the place after completing what we were called to do.
We have several clients in Brooklyn, crown heights. One of our oldest friends in that area is a
lady who called us to repair her exterior and front doors which were not working well. When we
arrived in Brooklyn, the first thing we did was to survey all the doors to establish the type of
repairs we were expected to perform. Some of the doors needed their locks rekeyed while others
required a total overhaul and lock change. There were a number of locks which we realized
were not working. We changed all of them. On some doors, the lady wanted them fitted with
jimmy proof locks we followed her instructions and had all the job done within 2 hours. We
spend the third hour repairing the front and the exterior doors. We checked all the moving parts
of the door and aligned the locks with other features of the door to make it work as required. We accomplished the task and left.
How We Installed Mortise Locks in Brooklyn in bushwick 11221 .
There is a building that had three apartments and a main door. The building had been bought by a new owner who wanted all the locks changed. The new owner wanted a locksmith who could be able to install new cylinder mortise lock and also install a new cylinder for a jimmy proof lock.
I accepted to do the job and explained to the new owner that installing a mortise lock on a door requires certain information so that one can be sure of the specific locks that may be required. The first thing that one needs to do is to prepare the door and the correct measurements taken for trimming purposes.
For the purpose of Baldwin the mortise lock correctly, we visited he building for the purpose of establishing the way the door swings when it is viewed from outside. We also took the measurements of the door from the front back. We finally assessed the mortise bodies to determine the one that was suitable for the clients’ door.
We measured the thickness of the door to determine whether we needed special parts to ensure that the lock set works. We drilled the required wholes and precut lock mortise. We then proceeded to installing the mortise lockset.
We were able to use the holes that were drilled on the door. What we did was to try to cover other wholes which we thought were not necessary. Some of the holes were covered by the Baldwin itself. On some doors we were forced to drill some more holes so that we could comfortably install the mortise locks and deadbolt lock. The expertise we have gathered in installing hundreds of such locks was handy and helped us install the locks in the shortest time possible. He also requested to change the lock on mailbox completing the installation and we tested the locks to ensure that they were all working before we gave the owner the keys.
Making File Cabinet Keys and Replaced an Old Lock
A client called me and told me he needed some urgent tasks accomplished. First, he needed
keys to some of the file cabinets in the office and also wanted all the locks to the front door
changed. He further explained to me that the front door lock was not in a very good condition
and therefore it was necessary to have it changed. I inquired from the friend if he could get me
the number of the lock so that I could make the keys from my workshop. Unfortunately, he could
not get the numbers. This forced me to drive to his office.
When I arrived at the office, I observed the locks and realized that they were the plunger –type
filing cabinets with a code number written on the face. I carefully wrote the numbers on a piece
of paper and went to observe the door whose lock was to be replaced. The lock was not in a very
good condition and being the front door I understood why my client wanted it replaced.
I drove from the office to my garage in 30 minutes and embarked on making the file keys. It was
an easy task which I was able to finish in one hour.
On my way back, I checked in to a store and bought a lock to replace the one on the front door.
When I found a suitable one, I went straight to the office and started working. Removing the
old lock was tedious and required a lot of experience to have the task accomplished. After 20
minutes, I had managed to remove the old lock. I sealed off some holes which I knew were not
required by the new lock. I drilled new holes and installed the lock in less than 10 minutes. The
client was happy with the job .